Patients - Find A Physician

Provide medical care including Endocrinology care to patients at the clinics & hospitals in Kansas City, MO; and provide instruction  and training to medical students and residents at the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine.  Req. M.D. or professional equivalent level degree in medicine, Missouri Medical License Eligible, and 24 months of ACGME fellowship program in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Full-time Position with University Physician Associates. CV to T. Angell, HR Director, UPA, 2310 Holmes, Ste. 800, Kansas City, MO 64108. EEO-M/F/Vet/Disabled.

D or A: