Patients - Find A Physician

Provide medical care to hospitalized patients at the hospitals in Kansas City, MO; provide instruction & training to medical students & residents at the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine; and conduct research.  Req. M.D. or professional equivalent level degree in Medicine, Missouri Medical License eligible, and Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine. Full-time Position with University Physician Associates. CV to Troy Angell, HR Director, UPA, 2310 Holmes, Ste. 800, Kansas City, MO 64108. EOE-M/F/Vet/Disabled.

D or A: